NVIDIA DRIVE - Software
Developers using DRIVE AGX Developer Kits may choose between:
- DRIVE OS 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5 which includes more recent versions of CUDA and TensorRT.
- DRIVE Software 10.0 which is intended for Hyperion Developers.
NVIDIA DRIVE™ OS is a foundational software stack consisting of an embedded real-time operating system (RTOS), NVIDIA Hypervisor, NVIDIA® CUDA® libraries, NVIDIA TensorRT™ and other modules that provide you access to the hardware engines. DRIVE OS offers a safe and secure execution environment for applications such as secure boot, security services, firewall and over-the-air (OTA) updates.
- Multiple guest operating systems
- 64-bit user space and runtime libraries
- NvMedia APIs for hardware-accelerated multimedia and camera input processing
- CUDA parallel computing platform
- Graphics APIs: OpenGL, OpenGL ES, EGL with EGLStream extensions
- Deep learning libraries: TensorRT, cuDNN
NVIDIA® DriveWorks SDK enables developers to implement autonomous vehicle (AV) solutions by providing a comprehensive library of modules, developer tools and reference applications that take advantage of the computing power of the NVIDIA DRIVE™ platform. It is designed to achieve the full throughput limits of the computer, enabling real-time self-driving applications.
- Efficient utilization of the many processors inside the NVIDIA DRIVE™ platform.
- Optimization of data communication formats between hardware engines.
- Minimization of data copies.
- Implementation and utilization of the most efficient algorithms.
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AV provides perception, mapping, and planning modules that utilize the DriveWorks SDK.Details:
- DRIVE Perception: Detect, track, and estimate distances using DNNs and sensor data for obstacle, path, and wait perception.
- DRIVE Mapping: Creates and updates HD maps, and localizes the vehicle to a map.
- DRIVE Planning: Plan and control the vehicle’s motion, including path, lane, and behavioral planning.
NVIDIA DRIVE™ IX is an open software platform that provides full cabin interior sensing capabilities needed to enable innovative AI cockpit solutions. DRIVE IX provides APIs to access features, and DNNs to realize features needed for advanced driver monitoring capabilities, occupant monitoring capabilities, AR/VR visualization and natural language interactions between the vehicle and its occupants.