NVIDIA DRIVE Documentation
- DRIVE AGX Developer Kit Hardware Errata (05/06/19)
- NEW DRIVE AGX Developer Kit Flashing Technical Bulletin (05/23/19)
Accessories and sensors
- NEW DRIVE AGX System Installation with NVIDIA SDK Manager Quickstart Guide (PDF)
- NEW DRIVE Software Licenses
- NEW DRIVE Software 9.0 Release Notes (PDF)
- NEW DRIVE Software 9.0 Documentation (ZIP)
- Complete SW developer documentation to get you started with DRIVE™ Software; this includes:
- DRIVE OS version 188.8.131.52 (Linux)
- SDK Manager
- DriveWorks SDK
- DRIVE IX SDK
- DRIVE AV and DRIVE IX applications*
- Developer Tools
Start here to setup your DRIVE Platform. Instructions to download the latest software, and to get setup with your development workstation.
Software development documentation to help you be productive with the latest software on the DRIVE Platform.
Software Release Notes
Changes, known issues and limitations in the latest release of the software.
Useful guides and application notes to aid software development on the DRIVE Platform.
DRIVE partner ecosystem software and hardware documentation
Instructions to install DRIVE Platform & accessories in your vehicle for data acquisition or driving; and, other related documents.
Learn more about using DRIVE Constellation by contacting your NVIDIA representative or filling out this form.
Documentation for the DRIVE AGX System included in DRIVE Constellation can be found above on this page.