We think the best way to learn is by doing. And to help you get started, we have assembled a series of tutorials and instructional materials featuring the latest developer innovations. Find the details below.
Getting Started with DRIVE AGX Development Platform
- Go to NVIDIA DRIVE Downloads Page to download SDK Manager, to get set up with development workstation, to flash your Developer Kit with latest Software and to start developing software.
Interact from your host computer with the target device via minicom. This is particularly necessary if you do not have a screen attached to the DRIVE platform.
Log into your target platform via SSH.
Learn how to use x11vnc, xrdp and rdesktop as a best practice to remotely develop on your DRIVE platform.
Starting out with DriveWorks Core you will learn how to get your target information such as available GPUs and the idiomatic way of using our Logger instead of the standard output stream.
We will guide you on how to properly integrate your Lidar and Radar systems into your DRIVE platform.
Deep Learning Institute (DLI) Workshops
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to design, train, and deploy deep neural networks for autonomous vehicles using the NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Development platform. Learn how to:
- Integrate sensor input using the DriveWorks software stack
- Train a semantic segmentation neural network
- Optimize, validate, and deploy a trained neural network using TensorRT
Upon completion, students will be able to create and optimize perception components for autonomous vehicles using NVIDIA DRIVE.
- Prerequisites: Experience with CNNs
- Frameworks: TensorFlow, DIGITS, TensorRT
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese