The new season of the NVIDIA Healthcare On Tap is now live! This series is designed for developers in areas such as image analysis, scientific research, and drug discovery who want to learn more about AI in the healthcare and life sciences sector.
New sessions feature the NVIDIA Clara application framework, which includes full stack, GPU-accelerated libraries, SDKs, and reference applications for developers, data scientists, and researchers to create real-time, secure, and scalable solutions.
The NVIDIA Clara application framework consists of the following:
- Clara Imaging for medical imaging workloads
- Clara Parabricks for genomics workloads
- Clara Guardian for intelligent video analytics and conversational AI workloads in the healthcare industry
Other episodes cover HPC techniques to accelerate drug discovery workloads on the latest supercomputers and DGX A100, the world’s first 5-petaFLOPS AI system. Special episodes are also featured on NVIDIA TensorRT, NVIDIA Triton, and Kubernetes to efficiently deploy and manage healthcare and life science workloads at scale.
Many startups and ecosystem partners are shown throughout the season to showcase how they deployed their solutions in the real world.
- 5/28 Healthcare AI Startups Spotlight: Medical Instruments Solutions Showcase
- 6/4 Deploying Healthcare AI Workflows with the NVIDIA Clara Deploy Application Framework
- 6/11 Building Smart Hospitals using Video Analytics & Speech
- 6/18 Shortening whole genome variant analysis from days to minutes with Parabricks
- 6/25 Large Scale Healthcare Workloads with Kubernetes on the Latest NVIDIA DGX Systems
- 7/2 Domain Specific Best Practices for AI Development with MONAI, a Open Source AI Framework
- 7/9 GPU-Accelerated Drug Discovery Methods and Applications
- 7/16 IVA for Healthcare using DeepStream SDK and Pre-trained models
- 7/23 Parabricks Hands-on Training
- 7/30 NeMo/Riva for Healthcare Speech & NLP
- 8/6 Deeper dive in TensorRT and TRITON
- 8/13 Healthcare AI Startups Spotlight: Drug Discovery Solutions Showcase
- 8/20 XNAT ML: A Medical Imaging AI Research Platform powered by NVIDIA Clara