Tegra Android Development Pack
Setting up an Android development environment can be a complex and frustrating experience. NVIDIA simplifies this for all Android developers with a single installer that manages this complexity for you.
The Tegra Android Development Pack installs all software tools required to develop for Android on NVIDIA’s Tegra platform. This suite of developer tools is targeted at Tegra devices, but will configure a development environment that will work with almost any Android device including the latest NVIDIA® Tegra K1 devices (Xiaomi MiPad), NVIDIA® Tegra NOTE™ 7 derived family of devices and NVIDIA SHIELD™, the premiere platform for developing Android games powered by Tegra 4. Available for Windows, OSX, Ubuntu Linux 32-bit and Ubuntu Linux 64-bit platforms.
"NVIDIA's Tegra Android Development Pack (TADP) and Nsight Tegra Visual Studio Edition 1.5 enable a turnkey Unreal Engine 4 development environment for Android. These tools simplify installation of an Android development environment, and ensure that Visual Studio building and debugging of UE4 and NDK is completely seamless."Epic Games on Tegra Android Development Pack and Nsight Tegra
Tegra Android Development Pack (3.0R1) brings full developer support for Tegra K1 devices and development kits. CUDA 6.0 support and Tegra Graphics Debugger, a console-grade tool that allows developers to debug and profile OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 3.0, OpenGL ES 3.1, and OpenGL 4.x are two new additions to Tegra Android Development Pack (TADP), designed to support the NVIDIA Kepler™-based GPU in Tegra K1. This version also includes the latest Android SDK (22.6.2) and NDK (r9d) support, latest NVIDIA Android Developer Tools (Tegra System Profiler, Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition, PerfHUD ES), new NVIDIA GameWorks OpenGL sample source code, device drivers and Tegra Developer Kit OS images; bringing cutting edge features and support for latest Android devices.
- CUDA 6.0 support on NVIDIA Tegra K1 devices
- Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.0, cross platform (Win/OSX/Linux) console-grade tool for debugging and profiling OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 3.0, OpenGL ES 3.1, and OpenGL 4.x
- NVIDIA GameWorks OpenGL/ES 1.01 Samples
- Latest Android SDK (22.6.2), NDK (r9d) and Build/Platform Tools from Google.
- Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition 1.5.1 updated to support the latest NDK version (r9d), C++11, precompiled headers compatibility. Visual Studio 2013 is now supported.
- Tegra System Profiler 2.0, featuring a re-engineered cross-platform user interface for Windows and Linux with full support for NVIDIA® SHIELD™ and NVIDIA® Tegra NOTE 7
- NVIDIA Tegra K1 Development Kit (Ardbeg) OS image for latest tools/SDK support
- Numerous performance and stability enhancements.
To provide feedback, request additional features or report support issues, please use the Tegra Developer Forums.
- Android SDK r22.6.2
- Android APIs
- Android NDK r9d
- Android Build Tools 19.0.3
- Android Platform Tools 19.0.1
- Android Support Library r19
- Latest Google USB Driver
- JDK 1.6.0_45
- Cygwin 1.7.29
- Eclipse 4.3, CDT 8.2.0, ADT 22.6.2
- Apache Ant 1.8.2
Tegra Libraries and Tools:
- CUDA 6.0 on NVIDIA Tegra K1 devices
- Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.0 [Windows/OSX/Linux]
- Nsight Tegra 1.5.1, Visual Studio Edition [Windows Only]
- NVIDIA Debug Manager for Android
- PerfHUD ES 2.2 [SHIELD support requires OTA Update 65+]
- Tegra System Profiler 2.0
- OpenCV for Tegra 188.8.131.52
- PhysX 3.3 for Android
- NVIDIA® Tegra K1 Tools Support
- NVIDIA® SHIELD™ Tools Support
- NVIDIA® Tegra NOTE 7 Tools Support
Tegra Samples, Docs and OS Images
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Ubuntu Linux x64 (v12.04)
Instructional Videos and Webinars can be found here.
To access older versions of Tegra Android Development Pack, please visit Tegra Android Development Pack Archive.