NVIDIA Real-Time Denoisers - Early Access Program
NVIDIA Real-Time Denoisers - Get Started
Key Features and Components
- Fast ray tracing denoising solution
- NRD is designed to work with 0.5 or 1 ray per pixel
- Native implementation of the NRD API using engine capabilities
- Includes three denoisers: ReLAX, ReBLUR, and SIGMA
- Works with DX11, DX12, and Vulkan compatible engines on Windows 64bit
- Currently supports the following signals:
- Diffuse (with embedded ambient occlusion)
- Specular or reflections (with embedded specular occlusion)
- Shadows from an infinite light source (sun shadows)
The NVIDIA Real-Time Denoisers is a fast solution that uses input signals and environmental conditions to deliver results comparable to ground truth images.
NOTE: We will be asking for your GitHub handle so we may grant you access to the RT Denoiser Source code via directly adding your Github Account to the code repo. We are asking for your email address so we may follow-up with any questions during the approval process and potentially to discuss the project you’re working on with the RT Denoiser. By submitting your request, you consent to the collection and use of your GitHub handle and email address for the purposes previously specified in this paragraph.