NVIDIA Debug Manager for Android NDK
NVIDIA Debug Manager for Android NDK is an Eclipse plug-in that simplifies debugging native C/C++ Android applications on NVIDIA’s Tegra platform and is the perfect companion for developing native applications for Tegra developer kits.
The Android NDK enables the development of performance critical applications, such as games, using native C/C++ code. NVIDIA Debug Manager for Android NDK enhances the Android NDK, allowing developers to easily setup and configure native Android debugging.
NOTE: NVIDIA Debug Manager for Android supports Android NDK r8.
Download the latest version of NVIDIA Debug Manager for Android NDK in the Tegra Android Development Pack.
- Plug & Play Android NDK GDB debugging in Eclipse
- Set breakpoints in both Java and native (C/C++)
- Utilize standard Eclipse GDB debugging tools and workflows
- Local Variables
- Memory View
- Registers View
- Disassembly View
- Conditional Breakpoints
To provide feedback, request additional features or report support issues, please use the Tegra Developer Forums.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8, 7
- Mac OS X
- Eclipse Classic 4.2.1 (Juno)+
- Eclipse C/C++ Development Tools 8.1.0+
- Android Development Tools (ADT) 21.0
- Android SDK r21.0+
- Android NDK r8+