Nsight Visual Studio Edition 2023.3 - New Features
Next-Gen CUDA Debugger showing Resources view
For a complete overview of all NVIDIA Nsight Visual Studio Edition features and access to resources, please visit the main Nsight Visual Studio Edition page.
NVIDIA Nsight Visual Studio Edition 2023.3 is available for download under the NVIDIA Registered Developer Program.
- Supports CUDA Toolkit CUDA Toolkit 12.3 Update 1
- Nsight VSE Debug views now properly adapt to Dark Color Theme in VS2022
- Nsight VSE debugger now launches the output of a .NET 6+ project.
Nsight Stand Alone Tools can now be integrated into Visual Studio
NVIDIA Nsight Integration (highlighted) under the Nsight menu
NVIDIA Nsight Developer Tools Integration for Visual Studio
The integrated Graphics Frame Debuggers, Profilers, and Analysis Trace Timeline features have been removed, but don't worry, you haven't lost this functionality.
NVIDIA Nsight Integration is a Visual Studio extension that allows you to access the power of the following NVIDIA Nsight standalone tools from within Visual Studio.
- Nsight Compute : CUDA application interactive kernel profiler
- Nsight Graphics : Graphics application frame debugger and profiler
- Nsight Systems : System-wide performance analysis timeline tool
When any of these tools are installed along with NVIDIA Nsight Integration, these tools will appear under the NVIDIA 'Nsight' menu in the Visual Studio menu bar.