The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development environment for C and C++ developers building GPU-accelerated applications. The CUDA Toolkit includes a compiler for NVIDIA GPUs, math libraries, and tools for debugging and optimizing the performance of your applications. You’ll also find programming guides, user manuals, API reference, and other documentation to help you get started quickly accelerating your application with GPUs.
Productivity and Performance ImprovementsC++11 support makes it easier for C++ developers to accelerate their applications
- Write less code with ‘auto’ and ‘lambda’, especially when using the Thrust template library.
- Significant acceleration for Computer Vision, CFD, Computational Chemistry, and Linear Optimization applications.
- Key LAPACK dense solvers 3-6x faster than MKL.
- Dense solvers include Cholesky, LU, SVD and QR
- Sparse direct solvers 2-14x faster than CPU-only equivalents.
- Sparse solvers include direct solvers and eigensolvers
- Improve performance by removing conditional logic and only evaluating special cases when necessary.
Learn more about the GPU-accelerated libraries and development tools included in the CUDA Toolkit
If you develop applications in languages other than C or C++, please review the Getting Started Page for a language solution that meets your needs. The CUDA Toolkit complements and fully supports programming with OpenACC directives.
The latest version of the CUDA Toolkit is always available at www.nvidia.com/getcuda
CUDA Registered Developers get early access to the next CUDA Toolkit release, and access to NVIDIA’s online bug reporting and feature request system.