Nsight Visual Studio Edition 2023.2 - New Features
Next-Gen CUDA Debugger showing Resources view
- Support for CUDA Toolkit 12.2 Update 2 was added.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Supports CUDA Toolkit 12.2 Update 1.
- Various Bug fixes.
- Supports CUDA Toolkit 12.2
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Nsight Stand Alone Tools can now be integrated into Visual Studio
NVIDIA Nsight Integration (highlighted) under the Nsight menu
NVIDIA Nsight Developer Tools Integration for Visual Studio
The integrated Graphics Frame Debuggers, Profilers, and Analysis Trace Timeline features have been removed, but don't worry, you haven't lost this functionality.
NVIDIA Nsight Integration is a Visual Studio extension that allows you to access the power of the following NVIDIA Nsight standalone tools from within Visual Studio.
- Nsight Compute : CUDA application interactive kernel profiler
- Nsight Graphics : Graphics application frame debugger and profiler
- Nsight Systems : System-wide performance analysis timeline tool
When any of these tools are installed along with NVIDIA Nsight Integration, these tools will appear under the NVIDIA 'Nsight' menu in the Visual Studio menu bar.