NVIDIA Nsight Compute 2019.1 is now available for download in the NVIDIA Registered Developer Program.
Version 2019.1 supports the CUDA Toolkit 10.1 and introduces support for child processes, Compute + D3D11/D3D12 interoperability, NVTX, and the latest Turing GPUs. Nsight Compute also has updated CUDA 10.1 task graph support and has many other usability and improvements.
The latest NVIDIA Nsight™ Compute 2019.1 release now offers:
- Support for CUDA Toolkit 10.1, including
- Task Graph updates
- Compute + D3D11/D3D12 interoperability
- Support for the latest Turing GPUs
- Win10 RS5 support
- Child process data collection and baseline comparison
- NVTX support
- Many report and CLI improvements
See the New Features page for more details