The NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) is offering instructor-led, hands-on training on how deep learning works through hands-on exercises in computer vision and natural language processing.
Deep learning is a powerful AI approach that uses multi-layered artificial neural networks to deliver state-of-the-art accuracy in tasks such as object detection, speech recognition, and language translation. Using deep learning, computers can learn and recognize patterns from data that are considered too complex or subtle for expert-written software.
Businesses worldwide are using artificial intelligence (AI) to solve their greatest challenges. Healthcare professionals use AI to enable more accurate, faster diagnoses in patients. Retail businesses use it to offer personalized customer shopping experiences. Automakers use it to make personal vehicles, shared mobility, and delivery services safer and more efficient.
In the workshop, developers will train deep learning models from scratch, and learn tools and tricks to achieve highly accurate results. They will also learn to use freely available, state-of-the-art pre-trained models to save time and get their deep learning applications up and running quickly.
By participating in this workshop, developers will:
- Learn the fundamental techniques and tools required to train a deep learning model
- Gain experience with common deep learning data types and model architectures
- Enhance datasets through data augmentation to improve model accuracy
- Leverage transfer learning between models to achieve efficient results with less data and computation
- Build confidence to take on their own project with a modern deep learning framework
They’ll have access to a GPU-accelerated server in the cloud and earn an NVIDIA DLI certificate to demonstrate subject matter competency and accelerate their career growth.