Starting this month, NVIDIA’s Deep Learning Institute is offering instructor-led workshops that are delivered remotely via a virtual classroom.
DLI provides hands-on training in AI, accelerated computing and accelerated data science to help developers, data scientists and other professionals solve their most challenging problems.
These in-depth classes are taught by experts in their respective fields, delivering industry-leading technical knowledge to drive breakthrough results for individuals and organizations.
The DLI course catalog covers a wide range of fundamental technologies and industry applications that AI is accelerating, and is constantly evolving to support the training needs of leading organizations.
This month, updated versions of the following courses are available:
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Multi-GPUs
- Deep Learning for Autonomous Vehicles — Perception
- Medical Image Classification Using the MedNIST Dataset
- Optimization and Deployment of TensorFlow Models with TensorRT
- Deep Learning at Scale with Horovod
- Modeling Time Series Data with Recurrent Neural Networks in Keras
Register today to attend a DLI workshop, and read the full announcement on the NVIDIA Corporate Blog.