Get the best Android development tools for NVIDIA SHIELD: the ultimate Android gaming family.
The NVIDIA® SHIELD™ family of devices are made to game. They are built on Android OS - the most popular mobile OS in the world - and designed for gamers who yearn to play when, where and how they want. Powered by the advanced NVIDIA Tegra® mobile processor, console quality game controllers and stunning 4K & HD video and high fidelity audio, NVIDIA SHIELD redefines what gaming can be.
- Game Developer Conference 2015 - NVIDIA and its partners presented a full day of SHIELD and Android gaming presentations. Get full details on the GDC 2015 event page.
- Game Developer Conference 2014 - Bringing Unreal Engine 4 to OpenGL: Enabling High-End Visuals from PC to Mobile
- GPU Technology Conference 2014 - Android Differentiation Options on Tegra K1
- SIGGRAPH 2013 - Attacking Mobile Entertainment with Sword & SHIELD [slides]
- GPU Technology Conference 2013 - Programming Project Shield & Tegra 4
- GPU Technology Conference 2013 - Optimizing Tegra Apps and Games Using Unity
- GPU Technology Conference 2013 - Performance and Debugging Tools for High-performance Android Applications
- Game Developer Conference 2013 - Tegra 4 & Project SHIELD: Redefining AFK