The PGI Community Edition with OpenACC offers scientists and researchers a quick path to accelerated computing with less programming effort. By inserting compiler “hints” or directives into your C, C++ or Fortran code, the PGI OpenACC compiler will offload and run your code on the GPU and CPU.
In addition to the PGI OpenACC compilers, the PGI Community Edition includes GPU-enabled libraries and developer tools to help you with your GPU acceleration effort.
Get Your Free PGI Community Edition Today
- Simple: Minimum code modifications to start on GPUs
- Powerful: Up to 10x faster application performance
- Portable: Same source code runs on CPUs and GPUs
The PGI Community Edition includes a complete set of developer tools to help you achieve significant application acceleration with a minimum amount of coding effort. Featuring the PGI Accelerator Fortran/C/C++ compilers for Linux x86-64, Linux OpenPOWER, or macOS, it supports OpenACC 2.5 running on GPUs and OpenACC 2.5, CUDA Fortran and OpenMP 3.1 running on the CPU host.Additional tools include:
- PGPROF Performance Profiler to identify functions and loops that will run faster on GPUs.
- GPU-enabled Libraries to use for already accelerated algorithms.
- OpenACC Code Samples to get started with simple and real-world examples
You can also sign up for OpenACC hands-on labs and receive two free 90-minute, on-demand training sessions to quickly learn and master OpenACC techniques.