NVIDIA SDK Manager
Everything You Need to Set Up Your Development Environment
NVIDIA SDK Manager provides an end-to-end development environment setup solution for NVIDIA’s DRIVE, Jetson, Clara AGX, Rivermax, DOCA and Ethernet Switch SDKs for both host and target devices.
What’s New in SDK Manager v1.6:
- Added support for NVIDIA Rivermax. First release will support Rivermax 1.8.
- Added support for CentOS 7.6 Operating System (currently available only for DOCA SDK).
- Added support to verify target system readiness when installing SDKs on the target device.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
|Host OS||Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 and 20.04 on x86_64 system|
CentOS 7.6, 8.0 and 8.2 on x86_64 system
|Dependencies||Requirements vary depending on the deployed SDK.|
✔ Faster than ever
Fast download and streamlined development environment setup.
✔ Packages and dependencies manager
Orchestrates SDKs, tools and driver combinations, secures incompatibilities of software versions.
✔ Supports both host machine and target devices
Installs SDKs on host machine, flashes NVIDIA HW development platforms, supports different OSes.
✔ Designed for developers
GUI and command line applications.
✔ Easy to get
A single location for multiple software development SDKs and tools.
✔ Know when there is an update
Update notifications to get the latest and greatest from NVIDIA.
SDK Manager deploys NVIDIA DRIVE, Jetson, Clara AGX, Rivermax, DOCA and Ethernet Switch SDKs.Learn more about NVIDIA DRIVE
Learn more about NVIDIA Jetson
Learn more about NVIDIA Clara AGX
Learn more about Nvidia Rivermax SDK
Learn more about NVIDIA DOCA SDK
Learn more about NVIDIA Ethernet Switch SDK
- Ubuntu: from a terminal window, install the Debian package with the command:
sudo apt install ./sdkmanager_[version]-[build#]_amd64.deb
- CentOS: from a terminal window, install the rpm package with the command:
sudo dnf install ./sdkmanager_[version]-[build#]_amd64.rpm
- SDK Manager also supports command line interface. Run
sdkmanager --helpto see the options
- From a terminal window, launch SDK Manager with the command:
4. LOGIN & SETUP
- From the SDK Manager launch screen, select the appropriate login tab for your account type, NVIDIA Developer (developer.nvidia.com) OR NVONLINE (partners.nvidia.com) and complete the login process.
- Select the Product Category you would like to install and follow the steps to complete the installation.
- From a terminal, load the Docker image:
docker load -i ./sdkmanager_[version].[build#]_docker.tar.gz
- It is recommended that you tag the version as "latest," for ease of use:
docker tag sdkmanager:[version].[build#] sdkmanager:latest
- The Docker image is designed to be executed directly from the host, without the need to open the terminal inside the docker itself. The
sdkmanagerexecutable is the entrypoint. SDK Manager CLI arguments should be used directly when running a new container:
- Example command: SDK Manager CLI with Docker:
docker run -it --rm sdkmanager --help
- For more information, see SDK Manager user guide.
Visit SDK Manager Downloads Archive for older versions.
*SDK Manager is using open source software available for download here.