NVIDIA SDK Manager
Everything You Need to Set Up Your Development Environment
NVIDIA SDK Manager provides an end-to-end development environment setup solution for NVIDIA’s DRIVE and Jetson SDKs for both host machine and target devices.
✔ Faster than ever
Fast download and streamlined development environment setup.
✔ Packages and dependencies manager
Orchestrates SDKs, tools and driver combinations, secures incompatibilities of software versions.
✔ Supports both host machine and target devices
Installs SDKs on host machine, flashes NVIDIA HW development platforms, supports different OSes.
✔ Designed for developers
GUI and command line applications.
✔ Easy to get
A single location for multiple software development SDKs and tools.
✔ Know when there is an update
Update notifications to get NVIDIA’s latest and greatest.
SDK Manager supports NVIDIA DRIVE and Jetson Development Platforms.
What’s New in SDK Manager v1.0.0:
- Improved user experience of command line installation. The new command line installation also:
- Enables running automated and unattended sessions with response file.
- Fixes the issue of SDK Manager components not being installed on the target device after flashing.
- See Command Line Install for details.
- Added support for selecting and installing additional SDKs together with the baseline SDK release.
- Improved accuracy of the download and install manager.
- Improved download services for unstable internet connections.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
|Host OS||Ubuntu Desktop 16.04 and 18.04 on x64 system|
|GUI||X11 must be enabled on the host.|
|Dependencies||Requirements vary depending on the deployed SDK.|
Setting Up The Development Environment:
From a terminal window, install the Debian package with the command:
sudo apt install ./sdkmanager-[version].deb
- SDK Manager also supports command line interface. Run
sdkmanager --helpto see the options
From a terminal window, launch SDK Manager with the command:
4. LOGIN & SETUP
From the SDK Manager launch screen, select the appropriate login tab for your account type, NVIDIA Developer (developer.nvidia.com) OR NVONLINE. (partners.nvidia.com) Enter the credentials for your account type, and click Login.
Select the Product Category you would like to install and follow the steps to complete the installation.
For further detail, consult SDK Manager User Guide.
*SDK Manager is using open source software available for download here.