Nsight Visual Studio Edition 4.2
Archived 02/11/2014: Nsight Visual Studio Edition 4.2 is no longer supported.
For the latest version of Nsight Visual Studio Edition, please visit Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition Downloads.
Nsight Visual Studio Edition 4.2 adds support for the new Tesla K80 and includes several bug fixes.
CUDA Toolkit 6.5 is available for download at http://www.nvidia.com/getcuda.
Please note that this release requires NVIDIA Display Drivers releases listed below. Recommended drivers are available under Download link below.
- GeForce - Works with NVIDIA Display Driver 344.65 or higher
- Tesla and Quadro - Works with NVIDIA Display Driver 341.12 or higher
Simply follow the steps below to download and install the Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition 4.2.
Step 1: Download and install required NVIDIA display driver for your target development environment
Step 2: For developers who develop CUDA, download and install the latest version of CUDA Toolkit 6.5, available for download at http://www.nvidia.com/getcuda.
Step 3: Download and install NVIDIA® Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition 4.2
All resources can be found under the NVIDIA GameWorks Download Center.
Learn more about NVIDIA® Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition 4.2
- Read the latest NVIDIA® Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition 4.2 Release Notes.
- NVIDIA® Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition 4.2 User's Guide
- Complete list of new exciting 4.2 features.
Send us feedback, report bugs and get technical support
Sign up for NVIDIA GameWorks Registered Developer Program to gain access to send feedback and report bugs. We encourage all users to send feedback to help improve the quality of the software.
- Report a bug or issue.
- Report issues and request technical support by contacting us at Developer Contact Form using the "Nsight Visual Studio Edition Support" category.
To access older versions of Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition, please visit Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition Archive.