Unveiled in October of last year, the computer now integrates the power of GPUs for 3D capture and 3D printing, opening up new possibilities. HP’s Sprout is an all-in-one computer and 3D scanner that lets anyone grab an object from the physical world, manipulate it in the digital world, and bring it back to life.
- GTC session: Optimizing Applications for Hopper Architecture (Spring 2023)
- GTC session: High-Fidelity CFD Simulations Overnight: A Breakthrough for Simulation-Based Design (Spring 2023)
- GTC session: Next Generation AI Enabled Edge Systems Delivering Unparalleled Performance (Presented by Supermicro) (Spring 2023)
- SDK: NVIDIA Texture Tools-Photoshop Plug in
- Webinar: Shortening Whole Genome Variant Analysis From Days to Minutes with Parabricks
- Webinar: Using GPU-Powered Tinker-HP at Sorbonne University for COVID-19 Research