Artificial intelligence (AI) is taking the automotive industry by storm. AI-powered robotaxis are expected to create a $2 trillion market worldwide by 2030, according to global financial services firm UBS.
One of the most prominent ways AI is revolutionizing the industry is the development of autonomous driving technology. Self-driving cars use camera-based machine vision systems and radar- and lidar-based detection units to perceive, understand and safely navigate their surrounding environment.
The NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) is offering instructor-led, hands-on training on how to optimize performance for self-driving car perception applications such as lane navigation and pedestrian detection. You’ll learn to build and train a semantic segmentation neural network to identify objects such as roads, pedestrians and other vehicles. Then, you can deploy the neural network on the NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX platform to power autonomous navigation of a vehicle.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll have the skills needed to build AI applications for a variety of autonomous driving scenarios, including highway driving, city roads, and parking.
By participating in this workshop, you will learn to:
- Run example code using different GPU memory configurations on the DRIVE AGX platform to determine which is most effective in a variety of use cases
- Compare multiple methods of performance optimization using CUDA and timed-inference test cases on the DRIVE AGX platform.
- Create and train a semantic segmentation network to understand automotive scenes by combining a fully convolutional neural network (FCN) “head” with a MobileNets CNN “stem”
- Train a semantic segmentation model with the DIGITS tool using Cityscapes data to demonstrate pixel-wise semantic segmentation of scenes
- Convert Keras and Tensorflow semantic segmentation models into optimized TensorRT models that can be deployed for practical applications on the DRIVE AGX platform
- Deploy and run an optimized TensorRT model on the DRIVE AGX platform to demonstrate the development and deployment workflow for DRIVE applications
You’ll have access to a NVIDIA DRIVE AGX in the cloud and earn an NVIDIA DLI certificate to demonstrate subject matter competency and accelerate your career growth.
See the NVIDIA DLI Remote Instructor-Led training experience in this short video.
Visit the NVIDIA DLI homepage for a full list of online and instructor-led training.