NVIDIA’s GTC is happening on October 5-9, featuring a huge catalog of live and on-demand sessions. Attendees can check out innovative demos, get access to the Inception AI Startup Pavilion, and connect with the developer community and technical experts.
Recommended Live Sessions With Q&A
- Bringing AI to DIY: NVIDIA Jetson
- All Things Jetson: LIVE Q&A with NVIDIA Experts On the World’s Smallest AI Computer
- Connect with the Experts: NVIDIA Isaac Robotics Platform
- Isaac Sim 2020.2 Omniverse Robotics App
- Building Robotics Applications using Isaac SDK
- BMW presents – How to Train Your Robot: A Simulation-First Approach
- F1TENTH Presents: 1/10th the Scale. 10X the Fun! Autonomous Racing Community, Course, and Competitions
- Intro to Serve: Postmates X Autonomous Delivery Solution
Explore all the Robotics and AI Embedded talks at GTC.
Register Today – Students And Educators Attend Free
Learn how to inspire the next generation of AI innovators. Students and Educators attend free using an email that ends in .edu or .org. Everybody else, use our team’s discount code CMAM for an additional 20% off.