Tegra System Profiler
Tegra System Profiler is a multi-core CPU sampling profiler that provides an interactive view of captured profiling data, helping improve overall application performance. Available on Windows, Linux, or MacOSX host platforms and Tegra-based target platforms.
Download the latest version of NVIDIA Tegra System Profiler for Android in the Tegra Android Development Pack or for Linux for Tegra in Jetson TK1 Development Pack. Tegra System Profiler is offered free of charge, but requires NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program membership.
Standalone Tegra System Profiler downloads are also available at NVIDIA GameWorks™ Download Center
- Identify critical functions by sample count.
- Identify critical CPU call paths.
- Totally re-designed for running host on Windows, Linux, or MacOSX platforms.
- Beta support for Jetson TK1 Development Platform (part of Jetson TK1 Development Pack)
- Support for all-new NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV Console, Google Nexus 9, NVIDIA SHIELD tablet, Xiaomi MiPad and Tegra 4, Tegra 4i, Tegra K1 32-bit, Tegra K1 64-bit and Tegra X1 64-bit based devices (part of Tegra Android Development Pack)
- CPU occupancy and utilization performance visualization and filtering options
- Backtrace options for simplified call stack collection
Tegra System Profiler 2.2 Release Highlights
- Various backtrace quality improvements.
- Timeline how shows intermediate time ticks and support scrolling, including scroll wheel.
- Function table “Flat View” shows how frequent a function is anywhere on the stack, across any backtraces, no matter the call stack path.
- Visualize CPU usage across multiple CPU cores.
- Visual CPU occupancy on a per-thread basis.
- Identify CPU memory bandwidth issues based on L2 cache misses.
- Beta support for Jetson TK1 Development Platform.
- New support for all-new NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV console and Google Nexus 9.
- Support for Tegra 4, Tegra 4i, Tegra K1 (32-bit), Tegra K1 (64-bit) and Tegra X1
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Tegra System Profiler
To provide feedback, request additional features or report support issues, please use the Tegra Developer Forums.
Supported Operating Systems for Tegra System Profiler host:
- Windows 7/8.1
- Mac OS X (10.9)
- Linux (Ubuntu v12.04, v14.04)
Supported Target Platforms:
- Tegra K1 32-bit
- Tegra K1 64-bit
- Jetson TK1 Development Platform
Instructional Videos and Webinars can be found here.