Tegra System Profiler is a multi-core CPU sampling profiler that provides an interactive view of captured profiling data, helping improve overall application performance. Available on Windows, Linux, or MacOSX host platforms and Tegra-based target platforms.
Linux for Tegra support is available under the NVIDIA Jetson Embedded Platform.
Download the latest version of NVIDIA Tegra System Profiler for Android in CodeWorks for Android. Tegra System Profiler is offered free of charge, but requires NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program membership.
Download for Android Documentation
Standalone Tegra System Profiler downloads are also available at NVIDIA GameWorks™ Download Center
Identify critical functions by sample count.
Identify critical CPU call paths.
Totally re-designed for running host on Windows, Linux, or MacOSX platforms.
Beta support for Jetson TK1 Development Platform (part of Jetson TK1 Development Pack)
Support for all-new NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV Console, Google Nexus 9, NVIDIA SHIELD tablet, Xiaomi MiPad and Tegra 4, Tegra 4i, Tegra K1 32-bit, Tegra K1 64-bit and Tegra X1 64-bit based devices (part of CodeWorks for Android)
CPU occupancy and utilization performance visualization and filtering options
Backtrace options for simplified call stack collection
Tegra System Profiler 2.5 Release Highlights
- Support for Android-M.
- Support for automatic process launch on Linux-based target devices.
- Support for CUDA Runtime and Driver API trace, and GPU Workload trace on Linux-based target devices.
- Timeline tooltips now show the thread blocked state call-stack when you hover the mouse over the thread’s blocked state segment. This will improve the user’s ability to diagnose the cause of a thread blocking.
- Thread names are now auto-populated from OS APIs without NVTX. NVTX may override the name provided through the OS.
- Threads may be sorted by utilization.
- NVTX (NVIDIA Tools Extensions) are now supported on 64-bit processes.
- Various performance and backtrace quality improvements, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
- Support for Android
- SOCs: Tegra X1, Tegra K1 (64-bit) and Tegra K1 (32-bit)
- NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV
- NVIDIA SHIELD Portable (requires OTA OS update 65 or above)
- NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet
- Google Project Tango Tablet
- Google Nexus 9 (requires MR1)
- Various devkits
Tegra System Profiler
Supported Operating Systems for Tegra System Profiler host:
Mac OS X (10.9)
Linux (Ubuntu v12.04, v14.04)
Supported Target Platforms:
- Tegra K1 32-bit
- Tegra K1 64-bit
Instructional Videos and Webinars can be found here.