Tegra System Profiler
Tegra System Profiler is a multi-core CPU sampling profiler that provides an interactive view of captured profiling data, helping improve overall application performance. Available on Windows, Linux, or MacOSX host platforms and Tegra-based target platforms.
Download the latest version of NVIDIA Tegra System Profiler for Android in AndroidWorks or for Linux for Tegra in Jetson TK1 Development Pack. Tegra System Profiler is offered free of charge, but requires NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program membership.
Standalone Tegra System Profiler downloads are also available at NVIDIA GameWorks™ Download Center
- Identify critical functions by sample count.
- Identify critical CPU call paths.
- Totally re-designed for running host on Windows, Linux, or MacOSX platforms.
- Beta support for Jetson TK1 Development Platform (part of Jetson TK1 Development Pack)
- Support for all-new NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV Console, Google Nexus 9, NVIDIA SHIELD tablet, Xiaomi MiPad and Tegra 4, Tegra 4i, Tegra K1 32-bit, Tegra K1 64-bit and Tegra X1 64-bit based devices (part of AndroidWorks)
- CPU occupancy and utilization performance visualization and filtering options
- Backtrace options for simplified call stack collection
Tegra System Profiler 2.3 Release Highlights
- Timeline now shows DVFS information from compatible devices: CPU frequency, memory controller frequency.
- Timeline now shows thread states: running, ready to run, blocked, stopped, terminated.
- Support for NVTX (NVIDIA Tools Extensions): Tegra System Profiler now shows marks, ranges, and thread names from applications annotated with NVTX.
- Various performance and backtrace quality improvements, bug fixes.
- Support for Android
- SOCs: Tegra X1, Tegra K1 (64-bit) and Tegra K1 (32-bit)
- NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV
- NVIDIA SHIELD Portable (requires OTA OS update 65 or above)
- NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet
- Google Project Tango Tablet
- Google Nexus 9 (requires MR1)
- Various devkits
- Support for L4T (Linux For Tegra)
- Jetson TK1
Tegra System Profiler
To provide feedback, request additional features or report support issues, please use the Tegra Developer Forums.
Supported Operating Systems for Tegra System Profiler host:
- Windows 7/8.1
- Mac OS X (10.9)
- Linux (Ubuntu v12.04, v14.04)
Supported Target Platforms:
- Tegra K1 32-bit
- Tegra K1 64-bit
- Jetson TK1 Development Platform
Instructional Videos and Webinars can be found here.