PGI Compilers & Tools are used by scientists and engineers developing applications for high-performance computing (HPC). PGI products deliver world-class multicore CPU performance, an easy on-ramp to GPU computing with OpenACC directives, and performance portability across all major HPC platforms. New version 19.1 is available now for users with current PGI Professional support. The latest free PGI Community Edition is version 18.10.
New Features in PGI 19.1
- V100 Tensor Core Support – CUDA Fortran now supports using Tensor Cores on Tesla V100 GPUs
- C++17 – Full support for C++17 language features
- OpenACC printf() – Insert printf() statements to analyze and debug your OpenACC code
- PCAST – Expanded PGI Compiler Assisted Software Testing directives for comparative debugging
- LLVM 7.0 – Improved performance on x86 and OpenPOWER CPUs