Industrial-Scale AI content is at GTC. From April 12-16, 1,400 live and on-demand sessions will be at your fingertips. Many topics will be covered including solutions in computational fluid dynamics, predictive maintenance, inspection, and factory logistics across Industrial Manufacturing, Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Electronic Design Automation (EDA), Engineering Simulation (CAE), and more.
Free registration provides access to topic experts, meet-and-greet networking events, and a keynote loaded with announcements from NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang.
Here’s some of the top sessions for Industrial-scale AI at GTC21:
- GE Renewable Energy: Advances in Renewable Energy: Enabling Our Decarbonized Energy Future with Technology Innovations and Smart Operations
- Synopsys: GPU-Powered Order-of-Magnitude Speedup for IC Simulation
- Cadence Design Systems: Accelerating PCB Layout Editor Using Modern GPU Architecture for Complex Designs
- C3.ai: Transformer-Based Deep Learning for Asset Predictive Maintenance
- Siemens: Physics-Informed Neural Network for Fluid-Dynamics Simulation and Design
- BMW: A Simulation-First Approach in Leveraging Collaborative Robots for Inspecting BMW Vehicles
- Data Monsters: Industrial Edge AI Challenges: Is Scaling Impossible?
- Cascade Technologies: Leveraging GPUs for High-Throughput, High-Fidelity Flow Simulations
See more featured speakers and events on the Manufacturing topic page. If you have already registered, there are pre-selected playlists for you to scroll through and build out your GTC schedule.