The inaugural NVIDIA Omniverse User Group at SIGGRAPH 2021 was a huge success thanks to the large showing from the Omniverse community that participated in presentations, discussions, and Q&A breakout sessions covering Omniverse apps, connectors, and workflows.
Highlights from the User Group include:
- Hearing the vision and future of Omniverse from Rev Lebaredian, VP of Omniverse and Simulation Technology, and Richard Kerris, VP of Omniverse Developer Platform
- Getting a sneak peek of what’s to come from Frank DeLise, Product Management, Omniverse, and Damien Fagnou, Senior Director of Software, Omniverse
- Learning about robotics from Liila Torabi, Sr. Project Manager, who spoke about NVIDIA Isaac Sim, our scalable robotics simulation application and synthetic data generation tool
- Celebrating the winners of the Create with Marbles: Marvelous Machines with Michelle Lu, Director of Simulation Technology:
- 1st Place: Antonio Covelo
- 2nd Place: Alexey Druzhkov
- 3rd Place: Usama Ghufran
- Exploring the resources available to developers from our Community Manager, Wendy Gram, including over 100 tutorials, our forums, Twitch channel, and Discord server
- Meeting and chatting with the Omniverse experts about various capabilities of the platform
The support and excitement for Omniverse promise that it and its users’ future is bright. Watch the event recording to learn more about Omniverse from some of the Omniverse teams and users, and start imagining what it can do for you and your ideas.
We are already planning and looking forward to the next User Group at GTC 2021, November 8-11.