Do you want to learn how to create cutting-edge GPU accelerated applications in AI, data science, or accelerated computing? Then, take a workshop at the NVIDIA GTC conference this November from the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI).
These instructor-led trainings, consist of hands-on remote learning taught by NVIDIA certified experts in virtual classrooms. You can interact with your instructors and peers throughout these workshops, while tackling interactive coding challenges.
DLI offerings at GTC include:
- Fundamentals of Deep Learning
- Building Transformer-Based Natural Language Processing Applications
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++
- Fundamentals of Accelerated Data Science
- Applications of AI for Predictive Maintenance
- Accelerating Data Engineering Pipelines
For the first time ever, we’re offering a newly created course on Scaling CUDA C++ Applications to Multiple Nodes.
Full-day workshops give access to a fully configured GPU-accelerated server in the cloud and provide the opportunity to earn a certificate of subject matter competency.
Space is limited. Reserve your spot for just $149.
After registering for a free GTC Conference Pass, log into the attendee portal to choose your desired full-day workshop(s) and complete the payment process.
Interested in taking training but can’t find one in your timezone? DLI will offer shorter 2-4 hour workshops for free.
Training labs include:
- Accelerating and Scaling Inference with NVIDIA GPUs
- Best Practices in Feature Engineering for Tabular Data with GPU Acceleration
- Configure High Mobility AI-Infrastructure in 5 min
- Developer Tools Fundamentals for Ray Tracing Using NVIDIA Nsight Graphics and NVIDIA Nsight Systems
- Introduction to Learning Deep Learning
- Optimizing CUDA Machine Learning Codes with Nsight Profiling Tools
- Session-based Recommendation Powered by Transformers
Seats are first come first serve so register for free today! Register now >>