NVIDIA® Jetson™ Linux Driver Package is the board support package for Jetson. It includes Linux Kernel, UEFI bootloader, NVIDIA drivers, flashing utilities, sample filesystem based on Ubuntu, and more for the Jetson platform.
NVIDIA Jetson Linux 36.2
Jetson Linux 36.2 is a Developer Preview quality release which supports all Jetson AGX Orin, Jetson Orin NX, and Jetson Orin Nano Production Modules and Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit and Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit. It includes Linux Kernel 5.15, an Ubuntu 22.04 based root file system, a UEFI based bootloader, and OP-TEE as Trusted Execution Environment.
See the online Jetson Linux Developer Guide for detailed documentation.
- Supports all Jetson Orin modules and developer Kits.
- LTS Kernel 5.15.
- Ubuntu 22.04 based root file system.
- Flexibility to bring any upstream Linux Kernel.
- Expanded choices of Linux based distros. Refer to Linux Distros section below.
- Gstreamer encoder plugin now supports Copy-timestamp
- Support of YUV444 in Gstreamer nvvidconv plugin
- Background color and blending support in Gstreamer nvcompositor plugin
- Support of NV12 in Gstreamer nvjpegenc plugin
- Support of NV12, GRAY8, YUY2, Y42B, Y444, RGBA in Gstreamer nvjpegdec plugin
Vulkan Support on L4T
Downloads and Links
To access other Jetson Linux release pages, please visit the Jetson Linux Archive.