The NVIDIA Jetson platform has an active community that is ready to lend a hand. Check our FAQ for helpful information and links, find answers to your questions in our open discussion forum and wiki offerings designed to support your development effort.
You've got questions. The community has answers. Find answers to your questions, and to offer your support and advice to other developers.
Get to know companies in the Jetson ecosystem and discover the latest products and services to increase your success with the Jetson platform.
Check out the FAQ for answers to common Jetson platform questions, including technical specifications, comparisons and links to guides and resources.
The Jetson wiki is hosted by eLinux.org, with content maintained by NVIDIA and members of the developer community.
Platform and Design Documentation
Product Design and testing
- Product Design Guides
- Platform Adaptation and Bring-up Guides
- Thermal Design Guides
- S-Parameter and IBIS Models
- Interface Design and Tuning Guides
- Interface Compliance Testing Guides
- Boundary Scan Application Notes
- Battery and Charger Design Guides
- Wireless Compliance Guides
- Supported Component Lists
- Regulatory Compliance Documentation
- Jetson Partner Supported Cameras