Develop on the latest and fastest mobile hardware available with the all-new NVIDIA® SHIELD™ tablet, powered by NVIDIA® Tegra® K1. Tegra Android Development Pack (3.0R2) is your source for all software tools required to start development in a single installation step. Release 3.0R2 includes major feature updates to all Developer Tools and provides developer support to build, debug, analyze and profile for CUDA 6.0, Java, native C/C++, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL ES 3.0, OpenGL ES 3.1, and OpenGL 4.x on ARM based SOCs, including Tegra K1 devices and development kits. With the NVIDIA® SHIELD™ tablet and Xiaomi’s MiPad tablet, developers are now more empowered than ever to bring the latest games to mobile devices, including Unreal Engine 4, the world’s most advanced game engine.
A few of the numerous feature additions and improvements in 3.0R2 include additional support for OpenGL ES 3.1 andGoogle Android Extension Pack (AEP) in Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.1; IncrediBuild, debugging of clang compiled code with Pre-Compiled Headers and new signals handling dialog in Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition 1.6; New per core/per thread timeline visualization for CPU utilization, major performance improvements and improved workflow UI updates for Tegra System Profiler 2.1; Brand-new OpenGL samples in NVIDIA GameWorks OpenGL/ES 1.2 Samples.
- Support for NVIDIA® SHIELD™ tablet, featuring the world’s fastest mobile processor, NVIDIA® Tegra® K1, based on the NVIDIA Kepler™ PC Graphics architecture.
- Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.1 adds support for OpenGL ES 3.1, Google Android Extension Pack and ASTC compressed textures, improved linked programs view and ability to launch APK from target system.
- Nsight Tegra 1.6, Visual Studio Edition now works with Incredibuild 5.5 or higher, supports building for ARMv7-A with hard-float ABI, added Android exceptions signals support, improved watch values formatting, additional debug visualizers for string types and GDB support improvements.
- Tegra System Profiler 2.1 features new timeline view new per-core/per thread CPU visualization and filter updates, a flat view to provide function timing from the call stack, and various performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Latest Android SDK (23.0.2), NDK (r9d), Build Tools (r19.1), Platform Tools (r20) and System Library (r20) from Google.
- NVIDIA GameWorks OpenGL 1.2 samples with 7 new samples for OpenGL development.
- NVIDIA Tegra K1 Development Kit (Ardbeg) OS image for latest tools/SDK support.
- Improved post install action scripting.
- Numerous performance and stability enhancements.
Download other Tegra developer resources at NVIDIA GameWorks Download Center.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team