PGI compilers and tools are used by scientists and engineers who develop applications for high-performance computing (HPC) systems. They deliver world-class multicore CPU performance, an easy on-ramp to GPU computing with OpenACC directives, and performance portability across all major HPC platforms. New update now available at no cost.
PGI 17.4 Community Edition
- No-cost license to a recent release of the PGI Fortran, C and C++ compilers and tools for multicore CPUs and NVIDIA GPUs, including all OpenACC, OpenMP and CUDA Fortran features; no functionality limitations.
- The PGI Community Edition enables development of performance-portable HPC applications with uniform source code across the most widely used parallel processors and systems.
- New features in 17.4
- Community Edition for Windows
- Comprehensive OpenACC 2.5 for Tesla P100 GPUs and multi-core CPUs
- P100 and CUDA 8.0 support
- Comprehensive C++14 support with GNU 6.2 interoperability
- OpenPOWER CPU performance enhancements of 5-10%
- Additional tuned numerical intrinsic functions for Haswell and Broadwell