NVIDIA Aerial™ Developer Kit - Early Interest Registration
NVIDIA Aerial Developer Kit
The NVIDIA Aerial™ Developer Kit jumpstarts performance evaluation and benchmarking for radio access network (RAN) development. By facilitating the exploration of 5G physical layer (PHY) features and the implementation of L2+ integrated solutions and add-on use cases, Aerial extends the far edge to data centers.
Developers are invited to apply for our early interest program to stay informed about developer kit availability and pricing. Please submit your application stating your areas of interest and use cases for the developer kit.
The integrated reference design provides preinstalled test vectors under the NVIDIA Aerial SDK and high-compute and signal processing power with NVIDIA® GPUs and DPUs.
- Preinstalled Aerial SDK and software environment
- Test scripts that benchmark KPIs
- Logged results of developer kit configuration, including hardware, environment, SDK, and sample test execution
- Ability to exercise specific or all included test cases
The developer kit includes two GIGABYTE® units.
|CPU||Xeon Gold 6240R, 2.4GHz, 24C48T|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4|
|Storage||480 GB LiteOn SSD X1 + 1 TB Samsung EVO SSD X1|
|GPU||NVIDIA® Quadro® GV100|
|Network Interface Card (NIC)||Mellanox® ConnectX®-6 Dx|
|Inter-Server Connectivity||100G Cable|
- NVIDIA Aerial SDK (all CUDA® libraries included) for 3GPP Release 15 L1 (PHY) uplink/downlink (UL/DL) data and control channels
- Pre-generated test vectors that simulate the in-phase quadrature (I/Q) symbols to and from radio units
A: Sign up below for the early interest program to be kept up to date on availability.
A: Yes. The Aerial SDK supports cloud instances and bare-metal installation on recommended system.
A: NVIDIA Quadro GV100 and NVIDIA T4 Tensor Core GPUs.
A: The Aerial SDK’s initial access will be to select customers. We’ll notify you if you’re approved for the early interest program.
Join our NVIDIA Aerial Developer Kit early interest program to get updates on availability.