NVIDIA is pleased to announce Linux for Tegra R28.2 is now available.
NVIDIA Tegra Linux Driver Package supports development for the following platform:
- NVIDIA® Tegra® X2 series (Jetson TX2, Jetson TX2i)
- NVIDIA® Tegra® X1 series (Jetson TX1)
- Kernel version 4.4.38
- Support for 64-bit user space and runtime libraries
- Vulkan Support
- V4L2 media-controller driver support for camera sensors (bypassing ISP)
- libargus provides low-level frame-synchronous API for camera applications
- RAW output CSI cameras needing ISP can be used with either libargus or GStreamer plugin
- Media APIs:
- OpenGL 4.6 Beta
- OpenGL ES 3.2
- OpenGL ES path extensions
- EGL 1.5 with EGLImage
- X Resize, Rotate and Reflect Extension (RandR) 1.4
- X11 Support
Vulkan Support on L4T
- Host PC running Ubuntu Linux version 16.04 is recommended.
- Tegra Linux Driver Package providing a kernel image, bootloader, NVIDIA drivers, and flashing utilities. For more information, see the Release Notes.
- Sample filesystem (example provided)
28.2 Driver Package
To access older versions of L4T, please visit the Linux For Tegra Archive.