Tegra Android Development Pack 3.0R3 Adds Latest NDK r10 and Google Project Tango Tablet DevKit Support.
Develop on the latest and fastest mobile hardware available with NVIDIA® Tegra® K1, powering the all-new NVIDIA® SHIELD™ tablet andGoogle Project Tango Tablet Development Kit. Tegra Android Development Pack (3.0R3) is your source for all software tools required to start development in a single installation step. Release 3.0R3 adds NDK32 r10 and includes latest NVIDIA Android Developer Tools (Tegra Graphics Debugger, Tegra System Profiler, Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition, PerfHUD ES), CUDA, OpenGL ES , OpenGL 4.x, OpenCV and PhysX support, NVIDIA GameWorks OpenGL sample source code, device drivers and Tegra Developer Kit OS images; bringing cutting edge features and support for latest Android devices.
Latest developer tools update includes additional support for OpenGL ES 3.1 andGoogle Android Extension Pack (AEP) in Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.1; IncrediBuild, debugging of clang compiled code with Pre-Compiled Headers and new signals handling dialog in Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition 1.6; New per core/per thread timeline visualization for CPU utilization, major performance improvements and improved workflow UI updates for Tegra System Profiler 2.1.
- Android NDK32 r10 support for in the latest full suite of NVIDIA Android Developer Tools, including Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.1, Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition 1.6, Tegra System Profiler 2.1.
- Full tools support for Google Project Tango Tablet Development Kit, featuring the world’s fastest mobile processor, NVIDIA® Tegra® K1, based on the NVIDIA Kepler™ PC Graphics architecture.
- Latest Android SDK (23.0.2), NDK32 (r10), Build Tools (r20), Platform Tools (r20) and System Library (r20) from Google.
- Installer user experience updates
- Numerous bug fixes, performance and stability enhancements.
Note: TADP has been superceeded by CodeWorks for Android.
Download other Tegra developer resources at NVIDIA GameWorks Download Center.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team