Isaac NOVA Orin
State of the art compute and sensor platform to accelerate Autonomous Mobile Robots developments & deploymentsNotify Me
Available later this year.
Minimize your development cycle and accelerate your path to market with an all-in-one, fully integrated, compute and sensing solution designed to solve complex AMR challenges in large and highly dynamic environments.
See the world in 3D
Full 360 degrees sensing coverage with state-of-the art sensors. Diversity and redundancy of sensors enable new functionalities and maximize uptime.
Enjoy some of the most advanced hardware accelerated algorithms running at blazing speed with up to 550TOPS of AI performance and high-bandwidth sensors inputs. Future proof with over the air update.
Jetson AGX Orin
Isaac Nova includes up to 2 Jetson AGX Orins, high throughput interfaces (GMSL) for high resolution / high-speed cameras and a large number of IO ports. The sensor connectivity ensures simultaneous camera capture synchronization and global timestamping across sensors.
Jetson AGX Orin features an NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU and Arm Cortex-A78AE CPUs, along with next-generation deep learning and vision accelerators. High-speed interfaces, faster memory bandwidth and multimodal sensor support provide the ability to feed multiple concurrent AI application pipelines.
Nova — 3D Sensor Suite
Isaac Nova adds more sensors to bring 3D perception around an AMR to allow it to operate in very large environments consisting of highly dynamic obstacles, other AMRs and humans. 3D understanding ensures higher uptime and availability.
Surrounding ultrasonic sensors for obstacle detection.
A mix of wide-angle fisheye cameras for teleoperation and stereo camera for perception tasks.
A combination of short-range 2D Lidar to ensure safety and 3D Lidar for navigation and mapping.
IMU, Wheel Encoder and GPS for precise odometry.
A mix of wide-angle fisheye cameras for near vision, paired with high-fidelity depth cameras for detecting longer distances.
- 2x Stereo (RGB) Camera 2.3MP @60fps for depth perception
- 4x Wide angle (RGB) Camera 2.3MP @60fps for teleoperation
A mix of 2D and 3D Lidars for safety, navigation and mapping.
- 2x 2D Lidar for navigation (and optionally for safety)
- 1x 3D Lidar (optional) for 3D mapping
- 8x Ultrasonic sensors
- IMU for precise localization and ground-truth determination.
Human Robot Interaction
- Speaker and Microphone
Software for Isaac Nova Orin
- Nova Sensor drivers - Coming soon
- Object Detection / Classification
- 3D Object Pose estimation
- 3D Environment reconstruction for obstacle perception
- Semantic image segmentation
- DeepMap map creation & update - Coming soon
- Teleoperation - Coming soon
- Integration with NVIDIA CuOpt for multi robot planning - Coming soon
NOVA Orin Compute Graph
Isaac NOVA Orin is a state of the art compute and sensor platform to accelerate AMR developments and deployments; Isaac NOVA Orin is the platform comprising up to two Jetson AGX Orin computers and a sensor suite for next gen AMRs.
Isaac Nova Orin Developer Kit will be available later this year.
Details will be published later this year.
With up to two Jetson AGX Orin computers and diverse/redundant sensor suite comprising two stereo RGB Cameras, four Wide Angle Cameras, two Lidars, eight Ultrasonic sensors, optional 3D Lidar and Microphone and Speakers. Isaac Nova enables the following:
- Robust 360-degree perception
- Dynamic Navigation and 3D obstacle avoidance
- Rich 3D Map creation & updates
- Human robot interaction with Teleoperation and NLU
In addition to this, Isaac Nova Developer Kit is designed to receive over the air software updates.
For questions on Jetson, please refer to Jetson FAQ