VRWorks SDK Release v2.2 Highlights
NVIDIA has released the new VRWorks SDK for game and application developers along with the GeForce driver version 375.86.
The VRWorks SDK contains NVIDIA's APIs, samples and documentation for Virtual Reality application and headset developers.
- Added DirectX 12 support for Single Pass Stereo and Lens Matched Shading for Pascal based GPUs.
- Includes sample application demonstrating interoperability between Vulkan & DX11. More details on Vulkan-DX interoperability & the extensions used in the sample application here: https://developer.nvidia.com/getting-vulkan-ready-vr
- OpenGL VR SLI sample updated to use new GL_NV_gpu_multicast extension
- DirectX 12 features exposed in the package require the usage of driver 375.86 or higher.
- Vulkan sample application requires the usage of driver 372.90 or higher.