NVIDIA Reflex - Early Access
Please review the license agreement before downloading. By downloading and installing the NVIDIA Reflex SDK, you are accepting the following NVIDIA Reflex License Agreement.
- Low Latency Mode - Aligns game engine work to complete just-in-time for rendering, eliminating the GPU render queue and reducing CPU back pressure in GPU-bound scenarios. Specifically tuned to have minimal FPS impact while significantly reducing latency.
- Latency Markers - Validate the stages of the rendering system and display helpful latency metrics to players using the Reflex SDK’s per frame latency struct.
- Flash Indicator - Using the marker system, configure the flash indicator marker to draw a small white rectangle on the screen each click. This is helpful when automating the use of a tool like the NVIDIA Reflex Latency Analyzer to measure latency.
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Development Environment||C++ Development environment|
NVIDIA Reflex SDK 1.5:
- Updated Unity Plug-in - Improved placement of Reflex sleep resulting in an extra frame of latency savings.
- Optimization - Improved latency reduction in certain scenarios.