NVIDIA Nsight Tegra
Develop native applications for the world's most popular mobile platform, using the world’s most popular integrated development environment on the world's first mobile super processor.
NVIDIA® Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition brings the raw development power and efficiency of Microsoft Visual Studio to Android, giving you the right tools for the job. Flexible project management, accelerated compilation and integrated debugging, no need to massage makefiles and shell scripts, no voodoo magic or arcane incantations required.
This is the Android development environment for professional Android developers.
Includes technology developed by Mentor Embedded
Download the latest version of NVIDIA Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition in the Tegra Android Development Pack. Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition is offered free of charge, but requires NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program membership.
Standalone Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition downloads are also available at NVIDIA GameWorks™ Download Center
- Support for multiple NDK versions r8e-r9b.
- Support for CLANG.
- Vastly improved debugging step speeds.
- Nsight Tegra now supports Microsoft Visual Studio 2012.
- Official support for Microsoft Windows 8
Highlights for previous releases can be found here.
Walk through Video
- All Tegra devices supported (root access not required)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Professional or Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional, SP1
- Microsoft Windows 7 or Microsoft Windows 8
- Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich+)