NVIDIA GPUs power millions of desktops, notebooks, workstations and supercomputers around the world, accelerating computationally-intensive tasks for consumers, professionals, scientists, and researchers.
- Learn about Tesla for technical and scientific computing
- Learn about Quadro for professional visualization
If you have an older NVIDIA GPU you may find it listed on our legacy CUDA GPUs page
Click the sections below to expand
|Quadro RTX 8000||7.5|
|Quadro RTX 6000||7.5|
|Quadro RTX 5000||7.5|
|Quadro RTX 4000||7.5|
|Quadro M6000 24GB||5.2|
|Quadro Plex 7000||2.0|
(*) OEM-only products
(**) The GeForce GTX860 and GTX870 come in two versions depending on the SKU, please check with your OEM to determine which one is in your system.
- 1152 Kepler Cores with Compute Capability 3.0
640 Maxwell Cores with higher clocks and Compute Capability 5.0 or 5.2
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1) How can I find out which GPU is in my computer?
On Windows computers:
- Right-click on desktop
- If you see "NVIDIA Control Panel" or "NVIDIA Display" in the pop-up window, you have an NVIDIA GPU
- Click on "NVIDIA Control Panel" or "NVIDIA Display" in the pop-up window
- Look at "Graphics Card Information"
- You will see the name of your NVIDIA GPU
On Apple computers:
- Click on "Apple Menu"
- Click on "About this Mac"
- Click on "More Info"
- Select "Graphics/Displays" under Contents list
- 2) Do I have a CUDA-enabled GPU in my computer?
- Answer: Check the list above to see if your GPU is on it. If it is, it means your computer has a modern GPU that can take advantage of CUDA-accelerated applications.
- 3) How do I know if I have the latest drivers?
- Answer: Go to www.nvidia.com/drivers
- 4) How can I obtain a CUDA-enabled GPU or system?
For Tesla for HPC and supercomputing applications, go to www.nvidia.com/object/tesla_wtb.html
For GeForce for entertainment, go to www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_family.html
For Quadro for professional visualization, go to www.nvidia.com/object/workstation_wheretobuy.html
- 5) How can I download the CUDA Toolkit?
- Answer: Go to CUDA Toolkit Downloads.