This release adds support for the new Maxwell architecture based GPUs, OpenGL extensions, new types in the frame profiler, and CUDA 6.5 toolkit.
For a complete overview of all Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition features and access to resources, please visit the Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition 4.1 page.
Register for free access to latest Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition releases.
New NVIDIA® Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition 4.1 Features:
- Support for new Maxwell GPUs, such as the GeForce GTX 970 and GeForce GTX 980.
Graphics Debugging and Profiling
- The variable value display has been improved for the Direct3D 11 shader pages.
- Support for the
WGL_nv_gpu_affinity OpenGL extensions have been added.
- A hotkey has been added to show 1:1 pixel mapping from the original source (texture or render target) to pixels on the screen.
- Frame Profiler now supports ratio types.
Compute Debugging and Profiling
- Support for the CUDA 6.5 Toolkit.
- Several bug fixes.
- Support for Visual Studio 2008 has been removed.
- C++ AMP support has been removed.