Join the GeForce NOW Developer Program
NVIDIA’s GeForce NOW service expands the market for PC games by reaching a growing segment of gamers that prefer the convenience of streaming.
The GeForce NOW Developer Program provides an easy way for you to take advantage of this new market by instantly streaming your games with GeForce GTX 1080 performance directly into broadband-connected living rooms around the world.
As a Registered GeForce NOW developer, you will get access to a self-service web portal with the ability to:
- Monetize your existing PC games on the GeForce NOW service
- Manage all digital assets for promoting your game, including descriptions, image assets and view game metrics and game sales
- Take advantage of GeForce NOW marketing channels
“We jumped on the GeForce NOW platform to make our games available for easy streaming. The Developer Program keeps things simple, and lets us publish our games in the cloud in just a few steps.”Lauri Hyvärinen, CEO at Frozenbyte
Multiple Ways to Monetize
The GeForce NOW service offers different ways to monetize your game:
GeForce NOW for PC/MAC
GeForce NOW for SHIELD
- Sell games through existing digital distribution stores like Steam. No additional setup required.
- Express Install feature enables users to install and play your game in seconds
- Auto updater feature ensures your games are always up to date and ready to play
- Sell games on the NVIDIA Game Store with industry-standard revenue-sharing terms
- Add games to the membership library and receive variable pay based on monthly play hours
- Link your existing game platform allowing users to purchase, sync and match games
Registration is a simple, three-step process and is open to all developers:
- Step 1: Register to submit an application for the Developer Program.
- Step 2: Upload your PC game to NVIDIA for testing.
- Step 3: Receive approval and publish your game.