Access the GeForce NOW SDK
GeForce NOW transforms nearly any laptop, desktop, or Android device into a high-powered gaming PC using NVIDIA’s powerful GPUs streamed from the cloud.
Joining the NVIDIA Developer Program gives game publishers access to the GeForce NOW SDK: a set of APIs, components, and tools facilitating the simple integration and configuration required. It automates login, entitlement and update functions to create an instant and seamless experience for users.
We’re building out our data centers and currently have 15 across North America and Western Europe, ready to stream your game using our best-in-class GPUs. GeForce NOW supports over 500 games, and continues to add new titles regularly.
Why Integrate the GeForce NOW SDK?
- Add GeForce NOW cloud gaming to your digital store and expand the market for your games to any PC, Mac or Android device
- Enable instant play without long wait times for digital downloads
- Deliver invisible patches to users through auto cloud updates
- Improve the user experience with single sign-on
- Enable games to launch in seconds with pre-loading
Register with the NVIDIA Developer Program to gain access to the GeForce NOW SDK information and other developer tools. Once you have created your account, you will have access to the SDK information and request the SDK package when it’s available.