Buy Jetson TK1 DevKit
The NVIDIA Jetson TK1 development kit is a full-featured platform for Tegra K1 embedded applications. It allows you to unleash the power of 192 CUDA cores to develop solutions in computer vision, robotics, medicine, security, and automotive. Buy the Jetson TK1 DevKit below and make sure to check out the Jetson TK1 post from our Parallel Forall blog.
NVIDIA provides the BSP and software stack which includes the CUDA Toolkit, OpenGL 4.4 drivers, and support for the OpenCV library for Tegra.
Get software downloads and find additional documentation on the Jetson Support Page
- Jetson TK1 development board
- AC adapter with power cord
- USB Micro-B to USB A adapter
- Quick Start Guide
Jetson TK1 Board Features
Tegra K1 SOC
- Kepler GPU with 192 CUDA cores
- 4-Plus-1 quad-core ARM Cortex A15 CPU
- 2 GB x16 memory with 64 bit width
- 16 GB 4.51 eMMC memory
- 1 Half mini-PCIE slot
- 1 Full size SD/MMC connector
- 1 Full-size HDMI port
- 1 USB 2.0 port, micro AB
- 1 USB 3.0 port, A
- 1 RS232 serial port
- 1 ALC5639 Realtek Audio codec with Mic in and Line out
- 1 RTL8111GS Realtek GigE LAN
- 1 SATA data port
- SPI 4MByte boot flash
The following signals are available through an expansion port:
- Touch SPI 1x4 + 1x1 CSI-2
Buy Jetson TK1-Just $192 !
* You can find software downloads and how to get support on the Jetson TK1 support page.
** You must register as a CUDA developer to get software updates and to receive access to NVIDIA libraries and tools.
*** Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery