Linux for Tegra R23.2
NVIDIA is pleased to announce the latest release of Linux for Tegra is now available.
NVIDIA Tegra Linux Driver Package supports development for the following platform:
- NVIDIA® Tegra® X1 series (Jetson TX1 Development Kit)
- Kernel version 3.10.67
- Media APIs:
- OpenGL 4.4
- OpenGL ES 3.1
- OpenGL ES path extensions
- EGL 1.4 with EGLImage
- X Resize, Rotate and Reflect Extension (RandR) 1.4
- X11 Support
- Host PC running Ubuntu Linux version 14.04 is recommended.
- Tegra Linux Driver Package providing a kernel image, bootloader, NVIDIA drivers, and flashing utilities. For more information, see the Release Notes.
- Sample filesystem (example provided)
All-in-one package containing:
- Jetson TX1 Developer Kit User Guide
- 23.2 Feature List
- Quick Start Guide
- Release Notes
- Multimedia User Guide
- Driver Packages
- Sample Root Filesystem
- Tegra Software License Agreement
- JetPack for L4T (Jetson Development Pack)
- Jetson TX1 DevKit L4T OS
- Automated Development Environment Setup
- OpenCV4Tegra (requires the CUDA toolkit)
- CUDA Toolkit
- Source Packages
- Release SHA Hashes
To access older versions of L4T, please visit the Linux For Tegra Archive.