JetPack 3.3.1 Release Notes
NVIDIA JetPack SDK is the most comprehensive solution for building AI applications. Use NVIDIA SDK Manager to flash your Jetson Developer Kit with the latest OS image, install developer tools for both host computer and developer kit, and install the libraries and APIs, samples, and documentation needed to jumpstart your development environment.
JetPack 3.3.1 is a production release supporting Jetson TX2, Jetson TX2i, and Jetson TX1.
For the latest production release supporting all Jetson products see the main JetPack page.
All components and features are the same as JetPack 3.3, except:
- L4T is updated to 28.3.1 (from 28.3). There are only two changes:
- Includes a bootloader security update
- adds BT709 and BT2020 color space format support for MM AP
- The installation method is updated:
- NVIDIA SDK Manager is used to install JetPack 3.3.1
- 1. Download the NVIDIA SDK Manager.
- 2. Follow the steps at Install Jetson Software with SDK Manager
Note: A host computer running Ubuntu 16.04 is required to install JetPack 3.3.1 via SDK Manager. A host computer running Ubuntu 18.04 can be used to flash and install JetPack on a Jetson device, but no host computer components will be installed. (CUDA toolkit, computer vision libraries, and developer tools will be unavailable on the host computer.)
To access older versions of JetPack, please visit JetPack Archive.