NVIDIA Clara AGX
The NVIDIA Clara AGX™ developer kit delivers real-time AI and imaging for medical devices. By combining low-powered, NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier and RTX GPU with the NVIDIA Clara AGX SDK and the NVIDIA EGX stack, it’s easy to securely provision and remotely manage fleets of distributed medical instruments.
High-Performance Development Workstation
At its core are Jetson AGX Xavier, RTX 6000, and NVIDIA Mellanox ConnectX-6
From Development to Productization
Bring future products to market quickly by building directly for the Jetson platform
Advanced I/O Connectivity
Two PCIe Gen4x8 slots and high-speed network ports enable GPU RDMA for high-bandwidth streaming
NVIDIA CLARA AGX DEVELOPER KIT
The NVIDIA Clara AGX™ developer kit is an embedded AI computer and software development framework for medical devices that need the ability to perform real-time AI and advanced image, video, and signal processing.
Built on the Jetson platform, you have all of the benefits and features that come along with an Embedded Linux System. Clara AGX Development kit reduces the overall development time to bring future products to market by building directly for the Jetson platform
Powered by ARM-based NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier™ along with an NVIDIA RTX GPU and running the NVIDIA EGX software stack, Clara AGX securely manages and orchestrates AI application deployments to fleets of medical devices or edge nodes. Also included is the NVIDIA Mellanox ConnectX-6 network interface card, which is capable of streaming data at full line rate via GPU Direct RDMA to the NVIDIA RTX 6000.
If you're interested in learning more, reach out to your NVIDIA representative. If you’re ready to acquire this hardware today, click on the Partner Developer Program button below to apply.
Clara AGX SDK
Clara AGX SDK runs on the Jetson platform and provides developers with capabilities to build end-to-end streaming workflows for medical imaging. It includes advanced samples for ultrasound video and endoscopy.
- NVIDIA RTX support - Docker and CUDA, TensorRT, dGPU enablement
- Rivermax 100GbE streaming -Rivermax transport protocol streams data over ethernet directly into GPU GDDR DRAM using GPU Direct Technology
- Windows Device mode support - I/O Driver provides Jetson AGX work in device mode on Windows 10 machine
- Endoscopy using NVIDIA DeepStream - Video-in and inference for endoscopy and other video-based modalities
- CUDA accelerated SUPRA library - Software-defined ultrasound processing for real-time Applications
- Sensor Processing - Support for camera serial interface
- Sample Applications
- AI endoscopy reference application
- AI ultrasound reference application
Disclaimer: Clara SDKs and samples are for developmental purposes only and cannot be used directly for clinical procedures.