NVIDIA Clara AGX Developer Kit
The NVIDIA Clara AGX™ developer kit delivers real-time AI and imaging for medical devices. By combining low-powered, NVIDIA Xavier SOC (system on a chip) and RTX GPUs with the NVIDIA Clara AGX SDK and the NVIDIA EGX stack, it’s easy to securely provision and remotely manage fleets of distributed medical instruments.
The NVIDIA Clara AGX™ developer kit is an embedded AI computer and software development framework for medical devices that need the ability to perform real-time AI and advanced image, video, and signal processing. Powered by ARM-based NVIDIA Xavier™ along with RTX GPUs and running the NVIDIA EGX software stack, Clara AGX securely manages and orchestrates AI application deployments to fleets of medical devices or edge nodes.
NVIDIA Clara AGX SDK
Clara AGX SDK runs on the Jetson platform and provides developers with capabilities to build end-to-end streaming workflows for medical imaging. It includes advanced samples for ultrasound video and endoscopy.
- Windows Device mode support - I/O Driver provides Jetson AGX work in device mode on Windows 10 machine
- Endoscopy using NVIDIA Deepstream - Video-in and inference for endoscopy and other video-based modalities
- CUDA accelerated SUPRA library - Software defined ultrasound processing for real-time Applications
- Sensor Processing - Support for camera serial interface
- Sample Applications
- AI endoscopy reference application
- AI ultrasound reference application