Grid Engine software is an industry-leading distributed resource management (DRM) system used by hundreds of companies worldwide to build large compute cluster infrastructures for processing massive volumes of workload. A highly scalable and reliable DRM system, Grid Engine software enables companies to produce higher-quality products, reduce time to market, and streamline and simplify the computing environment.
- Priority and Utilization Policies
- Dynamic resource and Capacity Management
- GPGPU Support
- Multi-Core Processor Binding
- Data Analytics Support via Hadoop Integration
- Hybrid Cloud Enablement
- Leading Edge Scalability and Performance
- Nonstop Cluster Reconfiguration
- Flexible Workload Types
Univa® Grid Engine™ Software enables clusters to take optimal advantage of GPGPUs by providing an integrated vier of CPU and GPU resource information.
Univa® Grid Engine™ Software is available now.
Useful links for more information:
- Univa® Grid Engine™ Software Product Page
- Univa® Grid Engine™ Development and Release Activity
- Univa® Grid Engine™ Software Free Trial