Terms and Conditions - Complete a survey for a chance to win a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980!
Congratulations to Marc Delorme on being randomly selected to win the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 from the pool of all eligible survey entries.
Thanks to everyone for participating!
--The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team
Win Exciting Prizes from NVIDIA. In connection with Complete a survey for a chance to win a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980! (the “promotion”), NVIDIA Corporation ("NVIDIA") is conducting a giveaway, subject to the Sweepstakes Official Rules set forth below.
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), THE UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY, THE NETHERLANDS, SWITZERLAND, AUSTRIA, NORWAY, FINLAND, CZECH REPUBLIC, AUSTRALIA, MAINLAND CHINA (EXCLUDING HONG KONG AND MACAU), TAIWAN, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, INDIA (EXCLUDING THE STATE OF TAMIL NADU) AND BRAZIL.
1. You must be a legal resident of the OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), THE UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY, THE NETHERLANDS, SWITZERLAND, AUSTRIA, NORWAY, FINLAND, CZECH REPUBLIC AUSTRALIA, MAINLAND CHINA (EXCLUDING: HONG KONG AND MACAU), TAIWAN, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, INDIA (EXCLUDING THE STATE OF TAMIL NADU) or BRAZIL and you must be eighteen (18) or older to be eligible to participate.
2. The prize of this promotion consists of the following: Up to 1 instant winners will each win (a)NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU; Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner of each prize may not substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. NVIDIA reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prize may not be assigned or transferred.
3. To enter this promotion, you must (a) must answer all questions in your response to the survey. Incomplete responses or an invalid email address will result in disqualification; (b) enter via postal mail by printing out the current date, your name and full address and mailing it to; or (c) send a postcard via postal mail with the date, your name, physical address and email address to Attn: Eric Foo 2701 San Tomas Expressway, Santa Clara, CA 95050. Each entrant will be allowed one (1) direct entry. All entries, whether online or by mail, must be received no later than between 8:00 AM on March 2, 2015, Pacific Daylight Time and 5:00 PM on April 15, 2015, Pacific Daylight Time. Those who enter the promotion by mailing a postcard (i.e., not completing the survey) will have an equal chance of winning as those who complete the survey online or through the mail.
4. The winners will be randomly drawn by a representative of NVIDIA, whose decision will be final and binding in all respects, from all online and mailed in entries in a random drawing to be held each weekday for the duration of the sweepstakes. EACH PERSON SELECTED WILL BE REQUIRED TO CORRECTLY ANSWER A MATHEMATICAL QUESTION INVOLVING AT LEAST FOUR OPERATIONS THAT INVOLVE AT LEAST TWO DIGIT NUMBERS. The winners will be notified by an email sent to the address provided upon entry within twenty four (24) hours after the drawing. Each winner must respond to the notification email within twenty four (24) hours from the time the notification email is sent, or prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner.
5. Each winner may be required to sign a declaration/affidavit and release prior to receiving the prize.
7. NVIDIA makes no warranty or representation as to any of the prizes and is not liable if you experience technical difficulties, due to reasons not attributable to NVIDIA, including but not limited to manufacture defects, model incompatibility, and restrictions imposed by the manufacturer.
8. NVIDIA reserves the right to terminate this promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond NVIDIA's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the promotion as determined by NVIDIA in its sole discretion. Online entries made with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or through the use of any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be deemed invalid. If the winner is an online entrant, the winning online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. NVIDIA shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries. If this sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the sweepstakes, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in NVIDIA’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this contest, NVIDIA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, NVIDIA reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Federal, state and local taxes relating to all prizes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
10. The sponsor of this promotion is NVIDIA Corporation. To number of entries and winners will be posted on at http://developer.nvidia.com/developer-tools-survey-201503-terms-and-conditions and http://www.geforce.com/contestwinners, after April 16, 2015.
11. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, United States of America, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules. Entrants submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Santa Clara, CA.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to NVIDIA and not to Facebook.
NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA) is the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies. Visit NVIDIA online at: http://www.nvidia.com.