Tegra System Profiler
Tegra System Profiler for Android is a multi-core CPU sampling profiler that provides an interactive view of captured profiling data, helping improve overall application performance.
Download the latest version of NVIDIA Tegra System Profiler in the Tegra Android Development Pack. Tegra System Profiler is offered free of charge, but requires NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program membership.
Standalone Tegra System Profiler downloads are also available at NVIDIA GameWorks™ Download Center
Tegra System Profiler 2.0 Benefits
- Identify critical functions by sample count.
- Identify critical CPU call paths.
- Totally re-designed for running host on Windows, Linux, or MacOSX platforms.
- Brand new user interface.
- Support for Tegra 3, and Tegra 4, and Tegra 4i.
- Support for NVIDIA SHIELD (requires OTA OS update 65 or above).
- Official out of BETA. First production release of Tegra System Profiler 2.0
- Improved performance and filtering options
- CPU usage broken down by module
- New backtrace options simplify call stack collection
To provide feedback, request additional features or report support issues, please use the Tegra Developer Forums.
Supported Operating Systems for Tegra System Profiler host:
- Windows 7/8
- Mac OS X
- Linux (32 bit and 64 bit Ubuntu)