Tegra System Profiler
Tegra System Profiler for Android is a multi-core CPU sampling profiler that provides an interactive view of captured profiling data, helping improve overall application performance.
Download the latest version of NVIDIA Tegra System Profiler in the Tegra Android Development Pack. Tegra System Profiler is offered free of charge, but requires NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program membership.
Standalone Tegra System Profiler downloads are also available at NVIDIA GameWorks™ Download Center
Tegra System Profiler 1.3 Benefits
- Identify critical functions by sample count.
- Identify critical CPU call paths.
- Visualize CPU usage across multiple CPU cores.
- Identify CPU memory bandwidth issues based on L2 cache misses.
- Tegra3/Tegra4 support.
- Support for NVIDIA SHIELD (requires OTA OS update - expected release near end of August 2013).
- Minor bug fixes.
- Improved backtrace performance and reliability.
Tegra System Profiler 2.0 Beta is included with the latest TADP 2.0r7 release. It features a re-engineered cross-platform user interface for Windows and Linux. We encourage Linux users to try the latest tool and report any issues under the Tegra Registered Developer Program.
To provide feedback, request additional features or report support issues, please use the Tegra Developer Forums.
Supported Operating Systems for Tegra System Profiler host:
- Windows 7/8
View captured profile data