The NVIDIA Tegra processor powers the most advanced smartphones, tablets, gaming portables, and luxury vehicles in the world. Tegra is a system-on-a-chip (SoC) and comprises CPU, GPU and image, video & sound processors in a highly energy efficient package that runs a variety of operating systems including Android, Linux and Windows.
Tegra Hardware Sales & Inquiries
The DevZone is focused on supporting software developers creating applications and games for existing and up-coming Tegra powered devices. Visitors from ODM, OEM, embedded device, automotive and other hardware companies looking to evaluate Tegra for a hardware project, should check the Tegra Hardware & Sales Inquiries page.
Open Source & Hardware Details
- Tegra K1 Technical Reference Manual
- Tegra 4 Technical Reference Manual
- Tegra 3 Technical Reference Manual
- Tegra 2 Technical Reference Manual
- Tegra 2 Embedded Controller Interface