NVIDIA PerfKit is a comprehensive suite of performance tools to help debug and profile OpenGL and Direct3D applications.
It gives you access to low-level performance counters inside the driver and hardware counters inside the GPU itself. The counters can be used to determine exactly how your application is using the GPU, identify performance issues, and confirm that performance problems have been resolved.
NVIDIA PerfKit includes support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista platforms.
The performance counters are available directly in your OpenGL and DirectX applications, giving you low-latency access to PerfKit performance counters directly from the driver.
The latest version of NVIDIA PerfKit does not contain NVIDIA PerfHUD. PerfHUD functionality has been added to Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition. NVIDIA® Nsight™ Development Platform, Visual Studio Edition is a graphics debugging and profiling environment integrated into Visual Studio.
We recommend all PerfHUD users to migrate to using the latest versions of Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition. All future development of PerfHUD will be deprecated as a result of full PerfHUD feature support in Nsight™ Visual Studio Edition. The last released version of PerfHUD is available here.
Download PerfKit 3.2 For Windows
- [ZIP] PerfKit - 18.104.22.16851
- [PDF] PerfKit User Guide
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- R319 or newer NVIDIA driver is recommended.
- New in 3.1.0 Windows 8 Support
- New in 3.1.0 Kepler GK208 Support
Notes and Known Issues
- SLI configurations are not supported.
- [ZIP] PerfKit - 22.214.171.12442
- [ZIP] PerfKit - 126.96.36.19909
- [ZIP] PerfKit - 188.8.131.5289
- [ZIP] PerfKit - 184.108.40.20633
- [ZIP] PerfKit - 220.127.116.1135
Please see PerfKit End User License Agreement for license details.