NVIDIA Nsight Tegra
Develop native applications for the world's most popular mobile platform, using the world’s most popular integrated development environment on the world's first mobile super processor.
Includes technology developed by Mentor Embedded
NVIDIA® Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition brings the raw development power and efficiency of Microsoft Visual Studio to Android, giving you the right tools for the job. Flexible project management, accelerated compilation and integrated debugging, no need to massage makefiles and shell scripts, no voodoo magic or arcane incantations required.
"NVIDIA's Tegra Android Development Pack (TADP) and Nsight Tegra Visual Studio Edition 1.5 enable a turnkey Unreal Engine 4 development environment for Android. These tools simplify installation of an Android development environment, and ensure that Visual Studio building and debugging of UE4 and NDK is completely seamless."Epic Games on Tegra Android Development Pack and Nsight Tegra
Download the latest version of NVIDIA Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition in the Tegra Android Development Pack. Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition is offered free of charge, but requires NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program membership.
Standalone Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition downloads are also available at NVIDIA GameWorks™ Download Center
- Support for multiple NDK versions r8e-r9d.
- C++11 and precompiled headers support.
- Visual Studio 2013 is now supported.
- Support for external build systems (makefile)
- Improved MSBUILD compatibility with NDK
- Improved project/solution loading performance
Highlights for previous releases can be found here.
Walk through Video
- All Tegra devices supported (root access not required)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Professional or Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Professional or Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional, SP1
- Microsoft Windows 7 or Microsoft Windows 8
- Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich+)
Instructional Videos and Webinars can be found here.